Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Introduction to SlideBoom

One Web 2.0 tool that I like to use is Slide Boom. SlideBoom is a high quality and easy-to-use online slide hosting service. It takes care of preserving the original quality of your presentation so there is no need to worry about output audio-visual elements and animation effects. This is one of the reasons why professionals choose SlideBoom. SlideBoom is widely used for converting PowerPoint presentations to Flash and sharing them with colleagues, family and friends (SlideBoom, 2013).

Below is a presentation I uploaded to SlideBoom about the library I’m employed at. There is no audio to the presentation.

Slideboom. (2013). http://www.slideboom.com/.


View more presentations or Upload your own.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information on and link to Slide Boom. I have never heard of this slid hosting company before. You are so wise when it comes to this Web 2.0 stuff. I am glad you are in this course with me this summer! I need to learn all I can in this short period of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Feechi! I've had a lot of practice. Let me know if I can help in anyway!

    ReplyDelete